Home

Forum

Mijn Album

Contact

Links

Weblog

Toon onbeantwoorde berichten | Toon actieve onderwerpen Het is nu 19 jul 2018, 04:03

Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
 Poe Orbs Cheap New Poison Base Values 
Auteur Bericht
Starter
Starter

Bericht Poe Orbs Cheap New Poison Base Values
I tried this build and killed uber atziri with it. Its disgusting with 80k zombie health.. however... I tried doing it mixed in with specters.. and it's really weird because i dont know if its bugged or there's an interaction but.. every time you sacrifice a zombie by using raise zombie the specters stop attacking. It really pissed me off and i switched out of the build.

I don't even think minions got updated to the poe orbs cheap new poison base values... I remember I looked at one guys profile of his poison animator in Harbinger, compared it to my elemental version... he had 10k ES with ES% and Minion Damage% on every jewel (which was a LOT of jewels) and it still did worse damage than elemental version with 20 stack wither. And his poison DPS per weapon was lower than the initial hit DPS, even when I changed his chest to Dendrobate for 100% poison chance.

You can run both poe items. With shaper and elder mods on helmets there is little reason to run pure specters. 6link melee skellies in the chest for bossing, one helmet for clear(minion damage, conc effect), one for bossing(minion damage, burning damage +minion life if you can afford it). And switching is only needed for super high end stuff. Red elder goes down ez with solar guards.

yeah, solar guards can still keep up when you appropriately stack double curse on hit ball lightning. I am assuming the new meta for them relies on using the red nightmare in some unique way. i quit playing my necro just before hearing about the mistress nerf.

07 apr 2018, 07:28
Profiel
Antwoord op onderwerp   [ 1 bericht ]