Home

Forum

Mijn Album

Contact

Links

Weblog

Toon onbeantwoorde berichten | Toon actieve onderwerpen Het is nu 28 okt 2020, 05:29

Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
 Tudor Black Bay Chrono Dark 79360DK Replica Watch 
Auteur Bericht
Starter
Starter

Bericht Tudor Black Bay Chrono Dark 79360DK Replica Watch
BRM CHRONOGRAPHES V12 MARTINI RACING ANGUS DAVIES experienced BRM CHRONOGRAPHES V12 MARTINI RACING firsthand.

Martini, the maker of Italian vermouth, has always been in line with motorsport. Since the 1970s, the company’s dress code has always been high-performance cars, when the charming company participated in Le Mans with Porsche. In the 1980s, blue and red stripes were dotted on Lancia rally cars. Later, in the 1990s, the Martini name took a place on station wagons. Today, the name Martini can be seen on the side of the Williams F1 car.replica BRM V12-44 Gulf watches

BRM Chronographes is a French company with close ties to motorsports, championship sponsorships and drivers. It makes clocks in a studio near Paris, making its own case, hands, buttons and pin buckles. The movement that powers the watch is made in France or Switzerland.

Recently, the BRM chronograph launched V12 Martini Racing, a new timepiece with Martini Racing stripes and full of racing DNA.

dial

The BRM chronograph provides two dials for V12 Martini Racing to choose from, white or navy blue. My media lending is the latter form, which looks beautiful on my wrist.

At first, I thought the display was a bit "busy", but I quickly got used to the topography of the dial. The red and light blue stripes of the Martini race car run through the dial from north to south, and attract people's attention with its distinctive character. Martini and the BRM logo occupies the center of the stage and guarantees an exciting performance.

The perforated hand avoids unnecessary material with drilling contours and is lightweight. With broad hands, convey the current time effortlessly.Devon watches

The dial vision uses a three-compass layout, date display and bold two-digit minute markers. There is a 30-minute chronograph at 3 o'clock, a 12-hour chronograph register at 6 o'clock, and a small seconds display at 9 o'clock.

When I appreciate the aesthetic appearance of the navy blue dial, I may prefer the white dial, which looks sharper and cleaner.

case

The BRM chronograph took a lot of effort to make the case, and it quickly became obvious when it was timed with one of them. The lugs are fixed on the case by screws, and the bezel has a drill pattern along its shape. The structure of the case has a clear sense of quality.

The size of the case is impressive, with a diameter of 44mm. This may alienate some potential buyers, but personally, the size is not a problem for me.

Both the push rod and the crown have a series of drill holes to enhance the perception of low quality. The Martini Racing brand is engraved on the vertical side of the crown, which looks the most attractive.

The blue perforated leather strap features contrasting blue cross stitch and red accents. The pin buckle is manufactured in-house, again including the drilled part.Jacob & Co Twin Turbo Furious

The sapphire crystal glass adds a touch of luster to the back side of the case, allowing unobstructed views of the internal movement.

movement

The BRM V12 Martini Racing chronograph is equipped with an ETA 7753 movement. The movement is a time-tested chronograph, known for its durability and reliability. In addition, the movement is easy to maintain and repair, a fact that reflects moderate maintenance costs.

The movement of this particular watch lacks gorgeous finishing, which makes my face smile with appreciation. The swinging object is flat, there is no Côtes de Genève pattern on the bridge, and there are obviously no blue screws. I regret these omissions, because a lot of energy has obviously been spent on the case, hands and pushers.

Large companies often align with other companies of similar size. It is great to see Martini Racing cooperate with a relatively small watch company BRM Chronographes.replica watches price

The attention of the French watchmaking industry has produced interesting timepieces. The dial is different from many other watches sold today. It seemed confusing at first, but it soon proved easy to read and can clearly communicate its various instructions.

The large hour markers at 4, 8 and 12 o'clock evoke the idea of ​​racing with their prominent numbers. The perforated hands, case, lugs, buttons and pin buckle work together to form the concept of low quality and competition preparation.

I was disappointed that the movement finishes did not receive the same care and attention as the hands, case, etc. I hope that future models can incorporate some of the exciting finishes that I cherish.

Overall, this is a fascinating watch that is likely to appeal to gasoline owners who are eager to capture the passion of wheelset racing. I suspect that BRM Chronographes V12 Martini Racing will sell out soon, so potential buyers should stand out soon. http://whole-watches-discount.com

Technical index

Model: BRM Chronographes V12 Martini Racing
Case: stainless steel; diameter 44 mm; sapphire crystal glass front and back cover
Functions: hours; minutes; small seconds; date; chronograph
Movement: ETA 7753; automatic movement; frequency 28,800 VpH (4Hz)
Strap: Perforated leather strap with pin buckle

23 jul 2020, 17:30
Profiel
Antwoord op onderwerp   [ 1 bericht ]