Home

Forum

Mijn Album

Contact

Links

Weblog

Toon onbeantwoorde berichten | Toon actieve onderwerpen Het is nu 21 sep 2019, 02:51

Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
 Bears coach Matt Nagy made a list. 
Auteur Bericht
Bronzen plaatser
Bronzen plaatser

Bericht Bears coach Matt Nagy made a list.
He checked it twice. So when they got to the goal line and needed a play Justin Layne Jersey , he reached deep into his bag.The touchdown pass to offensive lineman Bradley Sowell was named “Santa’s Sleigh,” and was the gift they needed at the right time.Via Cam Ellis of , the defensive staff gave the play its seasonal name last week, since it featured four defensive linemen on the field as well as the six offensive linemen out there with quarterback Mitchell Trubisky (making him look like an elf).Trubisky faked the handoff to defensive tackle Akiem Hicks (who ran “Freezer Left” last week), and Hicks sold it well enough while Sowell was peeling off into the flat at the goal line.“We needed a play, so they gave it to the playmaker,” Sowell said. “It was one of those things that I’m glad Nagy trusts me to do. He tried it with me earlier in the season and got flack for it but gave it back to me and it worked out great.”Sowell scored during his freshman year at Ole Miss, but that was a decade ago Benny Snell Jr. Jersey , so he had to lobby a bit for his chance. But Nagy praised his hands and his ability to make the textbook catch.“It’s cool having a coach that’s willing to do that,” defensive end Roy Robertson-Harris said. “It shows how fun he is. Not a lot of coaches do stuff like that, so it’s fun to be around a coach that wants to do stuff like that, having defensive players get in on the plays. You know, have fun. We’re not here to be robots, we’re here to have fun. It’s a job, but we’re having fun with it right now.”Having that kind of fun with goal line plays has become part of the Bears’ formula, and the reason they have to be considered a dangerous playoff team Zach Gentry Jersey , along with a defense that does the conventional stuff so well. Marcel Hirscher claimed his 55th World Cup victory by finishing well ahead of his rivals in Sunday’s giant slalom, the last before the Olympics.

The Austrian six-time overall champion was fastest in both runs for a combined time of 2 minutes, 40.18 seconds on the Kandahar course – 1.57 seconds faster than compatriot Manuel Feller and 1.69 quicker than Ted Ligety of the United States.

”It’s really, really difficult to beat Marcel, unless he beats himself,” Ligety said. ”You have to ski as fast as you can and hope that’s good enough, but it probably won’t be if he skis as well as he can.”

Hirscher, who broke his ankle in the offseason and missed his entire preparation period Nick Bosa Jersey , overtook Austrian great Hermann Maier’s career total of World Cup wins.

”It’s definitely something special to be Austria’s No. 1 in career victories so a huge day for myself,” said Hirscher, who only has Swedish standout Ingemar Stenmark ahead of him in men’s skiing with 86 wins.

”I give my best like every other athlete. But I’m quite stable this season and mentally everything is a little easier,” Hirscher said after his seventh giant slalom win in eight races. His third place at Val d’Isere in France was the only exception.

”I’m very happy and very surprised that this season is going so well,” the Austrian said.

The 25-year-old Feller almost lost control as he skied to the limit but managed to hang on to claim his first podium finish.

Ligety was 0.63 behind Hirscher after the first run.

”This hill is always a really tough hill. It’s not a place you can put two really good turns together, unless you’re Marcel,” Ligety said after he claimed his first podium place of the season.

It was his first since placing second in a super-G at Beaver Creek in December 2015.

”I’m happy to make that step here when it’s been a tough couple of years injury-wise,” Ligety said.

Henrik Kristoffersen L.J. Collier Jersey , Hirscher’s closest rival in both the overall and giant slalom standings, finished fourth, 1.83 behind.

Hirscher stretched his lead over the Norwegian to 105 points in the discipline standings – with his 26th giant slalom victory – and 224 in the overall standings.

Alexis Pinturault, the only man other than Hirscher to have won any of the last 11 World Cup giant slaloms, finished 2.32 off the pace in ninth.

20 aug 2019, 07:59
Profiel
Antwoord op onderwerp   [ 1 bericht ]